Foreign National

5th Street Capital – Foreign National Program
A Foreign National is a person who is not a full time resident of the United States and is not authorized to work in the Unites States.
  • Must have an unexpired passport or travel visa from their country of citizenship
  • Ineligible – Residents of any country not permitted to transact business with US companies
    (as determined by any US goverment authority)
  • Second home and investment occupancy only
  • Any translations required must be completed by a Certified Translator
  • If closing is taking place outside the US it must be scheduled at the US Embassy or Consulate

  • Self Employed Foreign National
    • A letter (on company letterhead) from a professional based in the borrower’s country of residence – Accountant/CPA/financial institution officer/licensed financial advisor verifying both the nature of the business and income figures for the last two years and year-to-date income figure. Must be translated into English by a certified translator (if applicable).
    • Validation of the existence of the business through Internet webpage address, or business/operator license from a governmental office.

  • Wage Earner Foreign National
    • A letter (on company letterhead) from an authorized representative of the employer stating employment history (position/title, time on job), Year to date earnings and earnings for the prior two years. Must be translated into English by certified translator if (applicable).

Eligible Assets
  • Assets held outside the US are eligible, must have a copy of their 2 most recent bank statements (bank statements must be translated into English, if applicable).
  • US Assets provide 2 months recent bank statements.
  • Gift funds are allowed – most recent bank statement of donor must be provided (translated into English, if applicable) and gift letter provided from donor.

  • US credit not required.
  • If no foreign credit report is available, the following can be provided: 3 credit reference letters translated into English with a 24-month history.

  • Vesting in a LLC is allowed but it must be a United States LLC and none of its members can be foreign entities.

Wholesale Rate Sheet, Matrix, and most commonly asked questions
Click Here
Please contact us at or 888-702-3385 with any questions