Welcome to lending that makes sense. We take the guess work out of Prime Jumbo Fallout, Alt-A and Non-QM loan products for our clients. Try us and you will see why we are the obvious choice for your just miss conforming and jumbo loans.
- 1 year tax returns for qualifying.
- Newly self employed.
- Traditional full doc that doesn’t meet conforming guidelines due to FICO, DTI,
credit event or property type.
- Declining income will be considered with an LOE.
- Change in business structure (i.e.: schedule C to 1120).
- Switch from W2 to consulting/1099: we will consider less than 2 years.
- Note income with less than 12 months receipt verified.
- Income from Capital gains with supporting documentation to show it will be ongoing.
- RSU and stock option income; we can use prior 12 month vested amount as income with vesting schedule to support the income is ongoing.
- Self-employed tax return add backs: One-time expenses, start-up costs for new businesses and NOL carryforwards.
If your client pays, we can deduct it from income rather than count as a liability.
If your client receives even if less than 12 months, we will count as income.
- Foreign Income can be used to qualify (refer to foreign national guidelines even if the borrower is a US Citizen).